The Mounting Bracket can be mounted on handlebars or stems with a diameter of up to 38 mm (1.5”) or smaller, so if the diameter of your stem is within this range, it should fit with no problem. For larger stems, the Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket can be used.
Articles in this section
- I lost my iPhone 3G/3GS or iPhone 4/4S liner, how can I get a new one?
- Will BikeMount for iPhone 4 work for mountain biking?
- Can you hear music or phone calls through the speakers of the iPhone when it's on the Bike Mount for iPhone 4?
- Does BikeMount for iPhone 4 come with a mounting bracket?
- Can BikeMount for iPhone 4 fit iPod, iPod iTouch and other mobile devices?
- Can BikeMount for iPhone4 withstand heavy rain and storm weather?
- Does the BikeMount for iPhone 4 fit the Verizon iPhone 4?
- Can you submerge the case in water without it leaking around the screen or edges?
- Is it possible to mount the Mounting Bracket on the stem of a road bike?
- Will an iPhone 4 with Apple Bumper fit inside the BikeMount for iPhone 4?