BikeBrain records your actual GPS location so you can turn off the 3G or data plan and as long as location services are active, BikeBrain will still record your route against a “blank map” as well as calculating your speed/distance and other information. Once you upload your ride or are in a Wi-Fi/3G location, the “blank map” will change into a normal map.
Articles in this section
- I’m experiencing error 403 when posting to Facebook.
- I’m experiencing error 400 when posting on Facebook.
- Is Bike Brain anticipated for Android?
- Can you explain the ascent and descent values. I assume it calculates the vertical rise and fall of your ride. But I don’t know that I believe what it says.
- How much internet allowance would it utilize say on a 1 hour ride? I also do 4 hour, 6 hours rides etc so I can simply multiply the 1 hour amount. I need to ensure my 500 MB allowance will cover it.
- I bought the BikeBrain app for my iPhone 4. Forgive my ignorance, but will I use up data when I’m riding and, if so, how much?
- Is there a way to import routes into BikeBrain? And if not, will it be possible in the near future?
- How do I delete a ride so it will not contribute to the cumulative total for Bike 1? Can I add data for a ride that was not tracked with the app, as well?
- I get the same pop up “you’ve already made this in app purchase but it hasn’t been downloaded.”. How do I download it then?
- I have purchased the full version of the app through my iPhone 4. Nothing happened, when I pressed the “purchase upgrade” button again it says “this app has been purchased but hasn’t been downloaded”, how do I fix this?