Please tap "Enter" or “Done” on the keyboard to record the name. There was a bug in previous versions where pressing “Done” on the screen would prevent the name sticking, but this has been solved now.
Articles in this section
- I’m experiencing error 403 when posting to Facebook.
- I’m experiencing error 400 when posting on Facebook.
- Is Bike Brain anticipated for Android?
- Can you explain the ascent and descent values. I assume it calculates the vertical rise and fall of your ride. But I don’t know that I believe what it says.
- How much internet allowance would it utilize say on a 1 hour ride? I also do 4 hour, 6 hours rides etc so I can simply multiply the 1 hour amount. I need to ensure my 500 MB allowance will cover it.
- I bought the BikeBrain app for my iPhone 4. Forgive my ignorance, but will I use up data when I’m riding and, if so, how much?
- Is there a way to import routes into BikeBrain? And if not, will it be possible in the near future?
- How do I delete a ride so it will not contribute to the cumulative total for Bike 1? Can I add data for a ride that was not tracked with the app, as well?
- I get the same pop up “you’ve already made this in app purchase but it hasn’t been downloaded.”. How do I download it then?
- I have purchased the full version of the app through my iPhone 4. Nothing happened, when I pressed the “purchase upgrade” button again it says “this app has been purchased but hasn’t been downloaded”, how do I fix this?